Bookfield Online Store
Bookfield Fundraiser offers schools or groups the ability to raise money by selling books written by new authors, and items that are created by Michigan’s artists.
- If you have an ID number assigned to your school or group, enter it before completing your purchase, so they get credit.
- Purchases can be made through a secure Paypal account.
- Your purchase will be sent directly to you from Bookfield Fundraising via USPS. No waiting months for your purchase.
- Click here to make your selections
- Check back often as new titles and pieces of art are added regularly to our store.
Are you tired of cookies and pizza fundraisers? Support local authors and artists by selling fresh new and original work for cash not credit.
- Earn $2 or 10% (which ever is greater) for each item purchased.
- No start up costs or hidden fees.
- Taxes and shipping fees are paid at the time of the on-line purchase.
- Items are sent out by USPS; directly, to the fundraising supporters.
- A check will be sent to the group within 30 days of the end of their fundraiser.
- Fund raise with your published children’s collection of stories for cost.
- Click here for Fundraising forms
Bookfield Fundraising offers interactive workshops that can be customized for any age and any number of children.
- Artist and author Loretta Bradfield’s workshop helps kids find their “inner story.”
- Moonbeam Children’s book award author Kristy Short anti bullying campaign.
As an extension of the Bookfield Creative Minds fundraising program, we offer an annual contest to students of our workshops.
- Students under 18 years, are invited to submit a manuscript by May 1st of each calendar year.
- The emerging author winner will be featured in the Bookfield Fundraising on-line store, with the same benefits as all participating authors.
- And receive a session with an author mentor.
- Teachers contact Bookfield Fundraising to schedule a workshop.